Dr. Bryon Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryon Evans?

Posted on November 26th, 2016

Wonderful doctor!!!!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Dr. Evans was not interested to see our child's records or information from the psychologist. When we tried to have our psychologists assessment sent to Dr. Evans, is wife who serves as his office manager told us we needed to "pick one" and then canceled our appointment days before we were in need of a medication refill causing us to scramble to find a new psychiatrist.

Wonderful experience

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I'm 38 and I struggle with depression and anxiety for the past 20 years and I've seen over 6 psychiatrists. Dr. Evans is by far the best I've seen. He listens, cares and takes an interest in his patients.

The absolute best psychiatrist in Atlanta!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

The absolute best psychiatrist in Atlanta!!! I have been followed by Dr. evans for the past nine years. He also treats my son. I've worked with a number of psychiatrists over the years, but Dr. Evans is by far the best I've seen. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He is kind, compassionate, and really takes the time to listen to you. He is very helpful, even in time of crisis. He's always been responsive to my needs and the needs of my family. If you ever work with him, you will be so happy! You would never want to see any other psychiatrist. We love him! I will follow him to the ends of the earth!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

He is one of the best psychiatrists I've seen. He is kind, compassionate, and has the expertise and knowledge of his field. We love him. I would send all of my family to see him.

Do not see this doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2015

They schedule multiple patients for same appt time. Wait time is usually an hour or more. Dr Evans is unconcerned and uncaring in crisis situations.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Evans is very thorough and patient with my grandson. He doesn't make you feel rushed.

To the moon and back!!!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I have been under the care of several psychiatrist and none compare in quality to Dr Evans. I would walk away triggered after seeing other doctors... Not with Evans though he is very compassionate which tends to be a lost art in the area of mental health. Dr Evans has worked hard to find a med mix that works well with me with minimal tweeks between visits. I've learned that I have to block out a huge chunk of my day on appointment days. Some said to bring lunch and a snack and that is no exaggeration. I'm willing to work with phis tardiness in exchange for quality excellent genuine care that comes when he treats his patients. I would go to the moon and back to see Dr Evans . Outstanding doctor. ,patient of 5 plus years.

Posted on March 31st, 2017