Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 12th, 2015

I have been a patent for over 18 years. I love this doctor

patient show details patient
by Shari Sanders-Maher on Sep 6th, 2014

Dr Rosner was my doctor from 1996-1999 He deliver my daughter Kristen in 1998. I was 35 at the time and my pregnancy was not A typical, He took care to do all required test and watch me as I was high risk. What I remember the most was his politeness. I have since moved out of state and miss having him for my doctor. Shari Sanders-Maher Crown Point,Indiana

Apr 1st, 2014

I am a past patient and I would be cautious. I came across his name and actually surprised he is still practicing. He has a great bedside manner but can take it too far and inappropriately.

Knowledgeable Doctor! show details Knowledgeable Doctor!
Mar 28th, 2013

A friend recommeded him to me. I would recommend him to every female I know... My 18 year old went to him last year (1st visit to an OB GYN) and he made her feel at ease and explained every step he took while making her laugh. He takes his time with you so you understand every aspect of your visit, findings and procedures. If you have anything else going on with you, he seems to know a little about that too. Great Dr with a wonderful staff.....

May 19th, 2011

Dr. Rosner is excellent and would recommend him to any female patient who wants a doctor who looks as them a whole woman. He is an excellent doctor.