A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryon Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryon Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryon Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryon Wesley Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryon W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Bryon Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryon Thomas practices Family Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Primary Care Doctors.