Dr. Bryson Lesniak MD Patient Reviews

July 6th, 2016
Torn Labrum surgery
Excellent job in surgically repairing my son's shoulder after a football injury. He was back playing sports after 6 months and no issues.

March 5th, 2016
Don't Know When I'll Walk Pain Free
Lack of specialized knowledge and substandard care resulted in more pain when walking than I could ever possibly describe. My arthroscopic hip surgery with him was Jan 2014 (now Mar 2016) and still a long ways away from walking comfortably. I had to have another surgery and still in therapy. Lack of specialized knowledge: he didn't know how to fix my issue, i.e. the arthritis in my hip from the trauma I sustained. This was resolved via microfracture in the second surgery. The funny thing was I even asked him after the surgery about microfracture because I had read about it somewhere and he said, "No, you're not a candidate for that." Well turns out I was the perfect candidate. Substandard care: the lack of guidance regarding therapy made it even worse. He wasn't at my initial follow up appointment. His resident recommended exercises which were causing me more pain. He doesn't return any phone calls so it wasn't until the one month follow up that I found out I shouldn't be doing them. Then he said, "Didn't you get the rehab guidelines?" No, how would I if you never gave them to me? The print out still didn't specify timelines on healing and he was always saying 3-6 months. So when I pushed it at 4 months, it caused a world of damage. Good times. Maybe he would be adequate if your condition is common and not that severe but for the most part, find someone more specialized.

September 8th, 2014