Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bud Chomhirun
Dr. Bud Chomhirun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland, IL, with other offices in Jerseyville, IL and Wood River, IL (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Chomhirun is affiliated with Anderson Hospital and Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton. He speaks English.
Dr. Bud Chomhirun has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Bud Chomhirun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland, IL.
Dr. James Doll
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Troy, IL 11.16 mi17
Dr. Phung Dang
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Troy, IL 11.16 mi39
Dr. Sameena Malhan
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Troy, IL 11.16 mi31