A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bud Faris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bud Faris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faris
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faris graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Faris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bud E Faris DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bud E. Faris practice?
- Dr. Bud Faris has 1 office location.
Dr. Bud Faris practices Family Medicine near Dumas, TX.
See Dumas Family Physicians.