A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bud Faris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bud Faris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faris graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Faris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bud E Faris DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bud E. Faris practice?
- Dr. Bud Faris has 1 office location.
Dr. Bud Faris practices Family Medicine near Dumas, TX.
See Dumas Primary Care Doctors.