A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bud West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bud West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bud West, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. West has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bud Allan West MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bud A. West practice?
- Dr. Bud West has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bud West practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.