Dr. Budi Bahureksa DO Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 21st, 2015
The most compassionate doctor I've seen
I'm very grateful that I've found dr. Budi Bahureksa on VITALS.COM after reading the reviews from patients. I've just had the first visit with Dr. Bahureksa today, and felt so much better when I lelf the office. Living with chronic pain for more than 10 yrs and suffered very complex health issues, doctor was very patient going over my complicated medical records and asked lots of question to better undertand my conditions to come up with a best plan for me. Never seen a doctor who would spend such a long time talking, listening to patient like him. The best thing that I experienced at today's visit was the Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) that he performed to help reduce the pain I had all over the body. My severe migraine headache, neck, shoulder, upper/lower back, hip pain were reduced significantly when the treatment was done. My breathing was a lot easier also. He is an excellent cardiologist who could bring additional benefits of osteopathic manipulative techniques to diagnose and treat patients. Dr Bahureksa's assistant was very professional and kind as well. I've been seeing many many doctors in the past but so surprised now to find a doctor that are so kind and knowledgeable and a staff that really care about you. I'm so blessed to have faith again in getting better. Thanks All for your helpful reviews that made me decide to choose Dr. Bahureksa for my long-term care. Again much gratitude to Dr. Bahureksa and his staff.