A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Budi Wiryawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Budi Wiryawan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Budi Wiryawan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiryawan graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Wiryawan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Budi Wiryawan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Budi Wiryawan practice?
- Dr. Budi Wiryawan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Budi Wiryawan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Pediatric Specialists.