A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Buffi Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Buffi Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Buffi Boyd, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Buffi G Boyd MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Buffi G. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Buffi Boyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Buffi Boyd practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA.
See Savannah Urologists.