A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Buffinton Burtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burtis
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Buffinton Burtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burtis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burtis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Buffinton Bonheur Burtis MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Buffinton B. Burtis practice?
- Dr. Buffinton Burtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Buffinton Burtis practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Clinton, OK.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Pulmonologists.