A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Buffinton Burtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burtis
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Buffinton Burtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burtis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burtis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Buffinton Bonheur Burtis MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Buffinton B. Burtis practice?
- Dr. Buffinton Burtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Buffinton Burtis practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Clinton, OK.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Pulmonologists.