Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Buford Harbin
Dr. Buford Harbin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rome, GA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Harbin is affiliated with Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Buford Harbin has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Buford Harbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.
Dr. Ahed Mansoura
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Rome, GA 0 mi37
Dr. Anedi Obua
Hospitalist, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Rome, GA 0 mi28
Dr. James Whatley
Rome, GA 0 mi40