A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bujung Zen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bujung Zen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zen
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bujung Zen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zen graduated from University of Indonesia Jakarta.
Dr. Zen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bujung Zen MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bujung Zen practice?
- Dr. Bujung Zen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bujung Zen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elmendorf Afb, AK.