A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahuguna
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahuguna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahuguna graduated from Friendship Univ,Moscow,Russia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahuguna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna practice?
- Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna has 1 office location.
Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna practices Psychiatry near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Psychiatrists.