The Best show details The Best
Mar 31st, 2016

Dr Bahuguna has always been there for me eve since I was (finally) diagnosed with depression and anxiety. She helped me realize my anger and acting out was being caused by those two illnesses which had been with me since I was a tween. I have been able to put my life back together with her caring support and positive belief in me.

by stacey on Mar 5th, 2016

Before losing my Dr. of 9 years, he referred me to Dr, Bahuguna. I was nervous about seeing someone new, but she made me feel right at home. she is kind and caring. I would highly recommend her.

"When you KNOW you need the best" show details "When you KNOW you need the best"
Mar 2nd, 2016

I was due, or fate finally took a loving look. This wasn't my first brush with instability (read: insanity). But Dr. Bahuguna scooped up years of "specialists" and helped me set that aside. Today, she might say, "It took you 50 years to get here." And I can heart it. And sing it. And that's what matters now.

Feb 17th, 2016

Dr. Bahuguna is an excellent physician. Her knowledge, expertise and caring ways make her a first rate doctor

You can't do better! show details You can't do better!
by Martin Heller on Feb 16th, 2016

Dr. Bahuguna has treated me for fifteen or more years now and has never failed to be compassionate, professional, caring, patient, and kind. She is very smart where it counts, and her patients all speak highly of her.

by Robert Liebling on Feb 12th, 2016

Dr . Bahuguna is a very caring psychiatrist.

by Phil on Feb 9th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Bahuguna for the past few years. She has treated me fot bipolar and anxiety disorders. She is very engaged with my care and knows when to challenge me. I have quit smoking and even jumped out of an airplane under her support. I highly recommend Dr. Bahuguna if you're willing to put a little work into your treatment. She is a highly talented psychiatrist

Nov 12th, 2015

I did not feel confident in her ability to get it right. She is always running late She seems to be just a prescriber - she only monitors medications. she wants you to have a therapist as well. I like her as a person but have trouble communicating with her.

Feb 23rd, 2015

Extreme lack of communication during and after treatment.

Aug 1st, 2012

Excellent doctor.

A Rare talent show details A Rare talent
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Bahuguna weaves together quality psychiactric care and compassion for her patients. Shes talented at what she does and take a genuine approach, asking the right questions at the right time to assess needs of her patients. She has a gift and uses that gift to inspire and build a bridge of hope for her patients. Highly recommended.

Very kind show details Very kind
Jul 24th, 2011

Dr. Bahuguna is tough, but very kind and caring. I appreciate her kind, direct manner - she is honest, but not rude.