Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna?

July 30th, 2017

Love her. I always feel good after A visit

July 13th, 2017

Dr Bahuguna is very attentive and asks the right questions that make me think through things. I've seen her for our 2 years and have recommended her to friends and family.

June 15th, 2017

Knowledgeable and Personable

I feel Dr. Bahuguna is knowledgable and personable. I like that she listens and is concerned for my well-being. My only relatively negative feedback is scheduling/leaving messages through her call service is a little cumbersome.

June 30th, 2016

My psychiatrist retired after 23 years of seeing me so I was referred to Dr. Bahuguna. After several sessions, I found her to be compassionate & caring and I look forward to a fruitful relationship with her.

March 31st, 2016

The Best

Dr Bahuguna has always been there for me eve since I was (finally) diagnosed with depression and anxiety. She helped me realize my anger and acting out was being caused by those two illnesses which had been with me since I was a tween. I have been able to put my life back together with her caring support and positive belief in me.

March 5th, 2016

Before losing my Dr. of 9 years, he referred me to Dr, Bahuguna. I was nervous about seeing someone new, but she made me feel right at home. she is kind and caring. I would highly recommend her.

March 2nd, 2016

"When you KNOW you need the best"

I was due, or fate finally took a loving look. This wasn't my first brush with instability (read: insanity). But Dr. Bahuguna scooped up years of "specialists" and helped me set that aside. Today, she might say, "It took you 50 years to get here." And I can heart it. And sing it. And that's what matters now.

February 17th, 2016

Dr. Bahuguna is an excellent physician. Her knowledge, expertise and caring ways make her a first rate doctor

February 16th, 2016

You can't do better!

Dr. Bahuguna has treated me for fifteen or more years now and has never failed to be compassionate, professional, caring, patient, and kind. She is very smart where it counts, and her patients all speak highly of her.

February 12th, 2016

Dr . Bahuguna is a very caring psychiatrist.

February 9th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Bahuguna for the past few years. She has treated me fot bipolar and anxiety disorders. She is very engaged with my care and knows when to challenge me. I have quit smoking and even jumped out of an airplane under her support. I highly recommend Dr. Bahuguna if you're willing to put a little work into your treatment. She is a highly talented psychiatrist

November 12th, 2015

I did not feel confident in her ability to get it right. She is always running late She seems to be just a prescriber - she only monitors medications. she wants you to have a therapist as well. I like her as a person but have trouble communicating with her.