A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bulent Cuhaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bulent Cuhaci is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bulent Cuhaci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lactic Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuhaci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Cuhaci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bulent Cuhaci MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bulent Cuhaci practice?
- Dr. Bulent Cuhaci has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bulent Cuhaci practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Nephrologists.