A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bulent Ozgonenel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bulent Ozgonenel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozgonenel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozgonenel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bulent Ozgonenel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozgonenel graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ozgonenel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bulent Ozgonenel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bulent Ozgonenel practice?
- Dr. Bulent Ozgonenel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bulent Ozgonenel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Oncologists.