A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bulent Zaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bulent Zaim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaim
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bulent Zaim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaim graduated from Universite De Lausanne. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bulent Zaim MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bulent Zaim practice?
- Dr. Bulent Zaim has 1 office location.
Dr. Bulent Zaim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Cardiologists.