A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bulent Zaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bulent Zaim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bulent Zaim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaim graduated from Universite De Lausanne. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bulent Zaim MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bulent Zaim practice?
- Dr. Bulent Zaim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bulent Zaim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Bowie, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Cardiologists.