A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bumyong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bumyong Lee is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bumyong Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena United Samaritan Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bumyong Yong Lee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bumyong Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Bumyong Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bumyong Lee practices Psychiatry near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL.
See Danville Psychiatrists.