A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bunan Alnaif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bunan Alnaif, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bunan Alnaif, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Alnaif graduated from University of London, England. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Alnaif has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bunan Alnaif MBBS and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bunan Alnaif practice?
- Dr. Bunan Alnaif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bunan Alnaif practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Urology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chesapeake Urologists.