Dr. Bunnie Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bunnie Hill?

April 6th, 2015

Very caring and pleAsing Dr,

May 13th, 2013

worst doctor ever

Horrible customer service, office staff is rude and uncaring. you're lucky if you ever get to actually see Dr. Hill, she usually shunts you off to her Nurse Practitioner, Chad. Switched doctors after two visits.

September 10th, 2012

Most concerned doctor you will ever find.

Dr. Hill is knowledgeable in so many areas of patient care and pharmaceuticals. Combine this with a genuine concern for her patient's welfare and you will not find a better physician. She addresses each and every concern as if it was her own mother she was treating. If she doesn't have the answer (which is rare) she finds it. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who will give them premium care.

July 10th, 2012

I used to never go to the doctor until I met Dr. Hill. She is awesome. If she doesn't know the answer she gets it. She has called me at home at night before to give me answers. When I go to see her I don't feel like part of a herd of cows being rushed through. If my wait is a little long sometimes I don't mind. It just proves she takes her time with all her patients.

June 30th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Hill since 2001. Outstanding physician and person in general. You can't find better. I am a healthier person for being under her care.

November 15th, 2010

I adore her she really takes the time with you and makes you feel so comfortable talking to her. I have been a patient of hers going on 11 years now and she is truly one of the best.

June 2nd, 2010

Dr. Hill is the first and only physician I have had that actually listens...does not presume things and is willing to treat me as an individual---I trust her implicitly---I feel as if I can discuss anything with her and not feel judged. She will say no if warranted and necessary.

October 25th, 2016