Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

by Sue D. A relived caregiver. on Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Richie had been out of town at a conference and I had called the office all upset about needing a change of drug treatment for my husband. In stead of waiting another hour or day, Dr. Richie called me at 6:30 right after getting off her flight and receiving notice of my call, called me and listened carefully to my concerns. She rpescribed something better to help my hsband sleep and me. She new I was at wits end and crying all the time but her expertise and calmness got me through some trying times until we got my husband diagnosed.

Amazing doctor! show details Amazing doctor!
Jul 21st, 2014

I took my mom to see Dr. Richie. My mom has dementia and I was unhappy with her previous dementia clinic. Dr. Richie was pleasant and extremely patient. She spoke directly to my mom and was genuinely interested in her. When we had to move my mom to assisted living and needed paperwork completed ASAP, Dr. Richie did it, which helped make the move easier. I have epilepsy and would see Dr. Richie for my own care because she is so competent.

Bunnie show details Bunnie
Feb 10th, 2014

A terrific doctor and a great helper!

Patient show details Patient
by Priscilla Castrovinci on Nov 20th, 2013

Dr. Richie is a compassionate and dedicated physician who takes the time to truly listen to her patients concerns. Her ability to correctly diagnose, evaluate and treat a condition that I felt was not "treatable" has made me so appreciative of her help. I am so thankful that my physician referred me to her for care and I found her entire staff courteous and immediately responsive if I called with a question. All I can say is, "Thank you Dr. Richie, you are an amazing physician and human being!"

My happy &human Dr. show details My happy &human Dr.
by Alessandra Morici on Apr 8th, 2013

First time I ever felt my Dr was human and cared about me medically but also on a personal level.

patient show details patient
by joe driessen on Mar 17th, 2013

Excellent doctor !! She has always responded and assisted me in solving medical issues.

Kind, compassionate show details Kind, compassionate
Aug 6th, 2012

My mother is a patient of Dr. Richie's. Since my mother has Parkinson disease, I take her to all of her appointments. Dr. Richie was instrumental in helping us obtain home care services for her. When problems or questions arise, she is always there to provide advice and guidance - rare qualities in this age of managed health care. Excellent doctor, compassionate lady.

Careful How you pay!!! show details Careful How you pay!!!
Jul 12th, 2012

I paid the balance of my account by Debit card. Dr. Richie double billed me. When I saw what they'd done, I called and they said they'd check it out and contact me the following day. After waiting 8 days, I called back and they admitted the excess billing. They said they'd get right on it and refund the double billing. Like a dummy, even after the first 8 day lie, I trusted them.I waited another month and got my statement, and STILL no refund. I called and was assured they had payed the refund. I called my bank, they checked and assured me that no effort had been made to pay the refund. I called Dr Richies office and told them what I'd learned. They said, well, we paid it!Basically, too bad so sad. It's not their problem.Just a warning... be very careful with these people. I'm going to have to change my account info to make sure they can't access my account again. I do not trust them. Under no circumstances should you allow them access to your account via debit card.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 31st, 2011

Extremely caring an compassionate, very thorough. R. Ackerman Phoenix

THE BEST NEUROLOGIST WEST OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN show details THE BEST NEUROLOGIST WEST OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN
by JOEL H. COHEN ,PRESCOTT, AZ on Sep 21st, 2011

DR BUNNIE F. RICHIE, IS THE FINEST NEUROLOGIST I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE CAN DIAGNOSE EXTREMELY COMPLEX CASES OF NUEROLOGICAL IMPAIRMENT. SHE IS THE MOST CARING DR. IN THE UNITED STATES. AFTER SEEING MANY NEUROLOGIST THROUGH OUT THE UNITED STATES THEIR IS NOT A CLOSE SECOND. HER STAFF IS WELL TRAINED, POLITE , AND ALSO VERY CARING ABOUT DR. RICHIE'S PATIENTS. THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE IS BETTER THAN OF ANY OTHER DR. I HAVE EVER MET. SHE IS BOTH ANALYTIC YET EXTREMELY COMPASSIONATE. SHE IS EXCELLANT BEYOND WORDS. SHE DESERVES 6 STARS. JOEL H. COHEN , PRESCOTT, AZ 86301

IT professional show details IT professional
Mar 4th, 2011

What a nice Dr! Dr Richie's approach was so genuine and warm that I immediately felt at ease. Her way of listening and affirming my explanations made it fun and easy to discuss myself symtoms with her. She seems to be thorough and confident, and has a great bedside manner.I look forward to having a great patient - doctor relationship.

Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Richie is the best nuero I have ever had. She listens to you and she seems to really care for you. I don't understand the negative feedback, I have never experienced this at her office.

Oct 7th, 2010

Rude and not sure of her diagnose. Very wishy washy. Not caring. Tells you one thing and then goes back on it the next sentence. Dr. Richie did not seem caring nor concern of well being. Kicked us out of the office for asking to many questions.

cold non caring money hungry doctor show details cold non caring money hungry doctor
Apr 3rd, 2010

this bunnie ritchie is a money hungry doctor, that only cares about money. he office staff is most inefficient and cold. do not go to mthos doctor

Nicest Doctor and a Lifesaver! show details Nicest Doctor and a Lifesaver!
by Jen on Mar 8th, 2010

Dr. Bunnie Richie is the most caring, patient-oriented doctor I have come across in my lifetime. She takes the time to really listen, and therefore she solved my migraine problem instantly - something that I had been suffering from for two years! She always gives me the latest update on new techniques I can try for my chronic migraines, and she always gets back to me quickly when I call. I could not ask for a better neurologist - I put all my trust and faith in her!

by Deborah D. Toolson on Nov 13th, 2009

It has been great to work with a consummate professional who was both thoughtful and considerate in completing the diagnosis and plan for wellness. Her staff are both helpful and sensitive to their patient's needs. She looks at the total patient and what world one is dealing with. I would highly recommend Dr. Richie to others.

Nov 11th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Bunnie was nothing short of spectacular! She was kind, patient, and understanding. She listened to all of my symptons and diagnosed them more accurately than I could have ever believed. I am now sympton free, and living the life of a healthy happy middle ager! I have recommended her to several of my co-workers and friends, all of whom couldn't be happier with the care she provided them. I not only feel that I have found a competent and caring doctor, I feel that I also have a friendwho truly cares about my health and welfare. Kudos to you Dr. Richie! Keep up the outstanding work!

Arrogant and Rude show details Arrogant and Rude
Oct 29th, 2009

She completely dismissed my concerns about Multiple Sclerosis. She was rude and arrogant. After leaving her office, two days later I had another exacerbation. My husband urged me to call the MS Society, which I did, and they confirmed that what I was dealing with sounded like MS, and that Dr. Richie was "ill informed" about MS.I was then diagnosed by another doctor, and have since found that what I have is secondary progressive MS (even more severe!). Dr. Richie saw me one time, and in that 30 minutes, told me that I needed to be on an anti-depressant! She even went so far as to tell me, "This is a 30 minute appointment, and I can't take any more time to answer your concerns about what's on that list." (I had taken in a list of my chief concerns, and she completely dismissed me by telling me "You don't have MS.")If you have serious neurological concerns, I'd suggest that you find another doctor.