Dr. Bunyan Dudley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bunyan Dudley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2016

Dr Dudley is excellent. He will take the time to be sure everything is covered completely. How is very thorough and knowledgable. Dr Dudley is also very kind. I'm delighted he will be following my care.

May 27th, 2016

Treats you like a friend

I am a new pt of Dr. Dudley's and came to him under unusual circustances. His office got me in right away and I had surgery a few weeks later. His bed side manner is the best and he takes his time to make sure you are at ease. Unfortunately my cancer had spread to the lymph nodes and he had to go thru the next phase in my treatment plan. He took the time to explain and answer all my questions and make me understand my diagnosis. His staff is professional and eager to help in any way. I could not be in better hands.

December 23rd, 2015

Dr. was 2 hours late. Charged me wrong for a Well Women check up to get more money. His receptionist and office manage humiliated me over the billing issue. Very upset about going to that office for medical services.

February 26th, 2015

best Dr ever!!!! His staff members r exceptional ppl too!!!

February 20th, 2014

Patient since 2006

Dr. Dudley is more than a doctor. Dr. Dudley's excellence is in all areas. When a patient deals with a life changing illness and possibly death, Dr. Dudley never leaves your side, even when he is not actually there. I have never met a finer doctor nor have I ever been under the care of a finer doctor. I credit my total recovery from Ovarian Cancer to the security and trust I felt in Dudley and his staff that enabled me to work with Dudley and his staff to set a plan and reachable goals for recovery. Dudley put forth 150% and I in return gave him that back as a patient by following his directions as precisely as I could. Yes, the wait time is long sometimes. When I was most in need of medical attention, I did not experience a wait. I believe if there is a wait, it is because there is a patient that is in serious need of attention. I feel gratitude that I no longer am that patient. To me, there is no other Gynecological Oncologist in the area with the skill, knowledge, dedication, compassion and commitment to women dealing with gynecological cancer than Dr. Dudley.

July 16th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Dudley was great to me after Dr. Rao left. He is considerate and has a great staff that works hard to take care of you. He is a perfectionist and I love that about him. He works with my reseach team to keep me in great health. I have ovarian cancer stage 3 and need a lot of help staying well.

September 19th, 2012

Ninja doctor

Had my first appt yesterday and he made me feel so much better and i had 3 biopsys, no fun but i floated out of there , knowing that my life is in great caring hands, GOD B less him and his crew!

June 25th, 2012

Great doctor with amazing team

Dr. Dudley has always been compassionate and listens to any concerns. I believe he treats each patient and their unique circumstances with the best individualized plan for their case. He genuinely cares for each patient and the long wait time is a reflection of extra needed time for some patients.

July 27th, 2011

Everyone always has to wait a long time to see Dr. Dudley no matter if you are the first patient of the day or the last. When you are dealing with effects from cancer always waiting such a long time can take a toll - you get so worn out.

June 23rd, 2010

I have been a patiend of Dr Dudley's for 25 years. He was fresh out of medical school and I was a 15 year old child diagnosed with stage 3 embryonal carcenoma. Simply put, God, Dr Dudley and his staff saved my life... I still see Dana, his PA, twice a year and feel as if they are a part of my family. You will get great care with this Dr and he will do all there is to make you well again!

July 6th, 2017