A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burak Sade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burak Sade is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sade graduated from Dokuz Eylul University Medical School.
Dr. Sade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burak Sade MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burak Sade practice?
- Dr. Burak Sade has 1 office location.
Dr. Burak Sade practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.