A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burak Sade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burak Sade is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sade graduated from Dokuz Eylul University Medical School.
Dr. Sade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Burak Sade practice?
Dr. Burak Sade practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.