A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burch Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burch Bryant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bryant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- Kaiser Permaneute Medical CenterSacramento, Ca
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burch Rosiland Bryant MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Burch R. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Burch Bryant has 1 office location.
Dr. Burch Bryant practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.