A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burcin Uygungil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uygungil
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burcin Uygungil, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uygungil graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burcin Uygungil MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Burcin Uygungil practice?
- Dr. Burcin Uygungil has 1 office location.
Dr. Burcin Uygungil practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.