Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Burgess Berlin
Dr. Burgess Berlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Orange, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Berlin is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Columbus Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Burgess Berlin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Burgess Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Orange, NJ.
Dr. Frederick Buechel Sr
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
South Orange, NJ 0.15 mi44
Dr. Thomas Helbig
South Orange, NJ 0.15 mi36
Dr. Anthony Festa
South Orange, NJ 0.58 mi11