A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burham Farooqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farooqi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Farooqi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooqi graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farooqi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burham Mohammed Farooqi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Burham M. Farooqi practice?
- Dr. Burham Farooqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Burham Farooqi practices General Practice near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon General Practitioners.