A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burham Farooqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooqi graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farooqi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burham Mohammed Farooqi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Burham M. Farooqi practice?
- Dr. Burham Farooqi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burham Farooqi practices General Practice near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Lebanon General Practitioners.