A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burhan Hameed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burhan Hameed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hameed
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hameed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burhan Hameed, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hameed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hameed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burhan Hameed MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Burhan Hameed practice?
- Dr. Burhan Hameed has 1 office location.
Dr. Burhan Hameed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Internists and Pottstown Gastroenterologists.