A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burhan Hameed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burhan Hameed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burhan Hameed, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hameed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hameed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burhan Hameed MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Burhan Hameed practice?
- Dr. Burhan Hameed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burhan Hameed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Internists and Pottstown Gastroenterologists.