Dr. Burhan Hameed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burhan Hameed?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Burhan Hameed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Hameed is a very good doctor who is experienced and seems to know what he is doing even with a very difficult problem. I would recommend him.

January 23rd, 2015

Good and Bad

This doc told me he thought I had lymph cancer (which can be inoperable) and then offered absolutely no further information but asked about scheduling of a further diagnostic procedure. I understand insurance pays based on results of tests but offering me no info whatsoever on the possibilities of my situation AT ALL bothers me. Otherwise this guy was very nice, nice presentation, likeable. Maybe an off moment for him at an crucial moment for me.

April 3rd, 2014

Excellent

I highly recommend Dr. Hameed! He really put me at ease and as someone else said is very compassinate and caring. He made me laugh and took time to talk, listen to my concerns, answer them and explain all to me. From the minute I met him I felt safe with him. I was very nervous when I got there, I had never met him before. It was easy to tell from the first impression that he was not just doing the job, that he cared about making me feel comfortable. Not every doctor is truly capable of that. If you have any doubts choose him. Honestly, he so greatly surpassed the expectations for what I had hoped for not having previously met him.

August 28th, 2012

I have had several GI complications this past year as a result of cancer. Dr. Hameed has diagnosed and cared for all of these in a wonderfully caring manner. I wouldn't use anyone else; in fact, I have another procedure scheduled with him as I write this because chemo is still causing problems.

August 22nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Excellent doctor - Dr Hammed takes the time to talk to you - and makes sure you understand. Very compassionate. Highly recommend him.

December 11th, 2009

kristie Hazel

My experience with Dr. Hameed has been the trully the best experience. We as patients want great bedside manner and knowledge, I can assure you he has both.I have always felt so comfortable with him, and felt listened to, and then received his great knowledge and expertise. He is one of a kind.

May 19th, 2017