A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burk Jubelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burk Jubelt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Enterovirus Infections
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Polio (Poliomyelitis)
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jubelt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jubelt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burk Jubelt MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Burk Jubelt practice?
- Dr. Burk Jubelt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burk Jubelt practices Neurology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.