A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burke Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burke Bonilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burke Bonilla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Bonilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burke Joseph Bonilla MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Burke J. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Burke Bonilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Burke Bonilla practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.