A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. BURKE ROBINSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. BURKE ROBINSON, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. BURKE ROBINSON, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chin Implants
- Dermal Fillers
- Disorders of ear
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Hetter Peel
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- facial plastic & reconstructive surgeryENT
Education & Awards
Dr. ROBINSON graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. ROBINSON has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. BURKE ROBINSON MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. BURKE ROBINSON practice?
- Dr. BURKE ROBINSON has 2 office locations.
Dr. BURKE ROBINSON practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Otolaryngologists and Alpharetta Plastic Surgeons.