Dr. Burke Robinson MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2017
I am very pleased with the result and overall experience with Dr Burke and his team. Having a browlift was a decision that scared me, seeing so many bad results on the internet. I did not want that surprised look. I liked that the before and after pictures for Dr Robinson looked natural. Ten weeks post op I just had my hair colored and my stylist noticed the little scars but could not believe I had any work done. It is great to have my eyes look refreshed and my forehead looks great too. Recovery wise, buying the Brookstone wedge pillow from BB and B was a Godsend. The reclining chair was just not comfortable so the wedge helped me stay elevated and get a good nights sleep. The incisions are still sensitive but not painful. Time wise the first two weeks I had bruising under my eyes but some large sunglasses made it easy to go in public. The arnica montana helps me with bruising and soreness, So if you have been on the fence about whatever procedure my vote is to 'go for it.' Dr Robinson and his team are a great place to get result you are looking for.

April 24th, 2017
I liked him, charming guy

April 23rd, 2017
I had a lower blepharoplasty with fat transfer and was SUPER nervous about in the beginning. I paid for the surgery upfront but cancelled at least twice because I would get spooked every time and did not know what to expect. I did not know of anyone who had experienced the procedure which made me even more nervous. The thought of going under and then not knowing how my face would look really scared me but I am so glad I broke down and did it! I am in my mid 30's and suffered from severe puffy under eye bags since I was a young teen. It got worse over the past several years to the point where I would wear sunglasses ALL OF THE TIME. Dr. Robinson went in and did the the lower bleph with fat transposition and my results came out GREAT and I feel so much better!! I did not have any complications and within less than a month my eyes felt like nothing had been done to them. I did extensive research on surgeons who specialize in this surgery and he seemed like the better choice. I am so glad I decided to go through with it and highly recommend him for this treatment!

April 22nd, 2017
I am very happy happy with the overall experience from the moment I walked in to the six weeks office visit. I am still healing but the results appear very natural. The bag you go home with before surgery has been carefully thought through. Provisions are made for all necessities you will need to recover! The staff is very cordial and helpful. My Dad was very sick and possibly dying the day before I was to have surgery. In asked her what I should do, and she said, 'You can always do this later. Dr. Robinson will understand.' I postponed my surgery, my Dad passed away a few days later, and rescheduling was easy. I love Dr. Robinson. He is careful and very calculating, and will not go beyond what is necessary. He is the best!

April 20th, 2017
No more crooked nose
Dr Robinson and his staff were always very kind, they made this process a lot easier. Office visits were easy, they were great at maintaining communication, and the surgery day itself was amazing - I felt spoiled. It's amazing how straight my nose is now, before I would photoshop every picture taken of me to straighten it out because I was so self-conscious... but now I do not have to! I am still a little bit concerned about the swelling, sometimes I will look in a mirror and think 'why is my nose so big now.!' But then the swelling will reduce and I will be in love with my nose again. I know it's just a cycle of swelling and non-swelling and I look forward to the day where there is no more swelling. Overall Dr Robinson was great and his staff were always so kind to me. If I ever need anything more done, I will be sure to come to him first.

April 17th, 2017
Dr. Robinson and his staff were extremely patient with me during some concerns I had following my surgery. I am grateful for that. And now at 6 weeks I am pleased with the results.

April 15th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Robinson was a great one. I would absolutely refer him to any of my friends or family. He is very professional while still maintaining a very compassionate and excellent bedside manner. I would definitely go back to Dr.Robinson.

April 14th, 2017
Looking Great, Feeling Good
Dr. Robinson and his staff were excellent. I was well prepared for the surgery and outcomes both in verbal and written form. Because it was a lower face lift, he required an overnight stay. I found the stay very important for management of swelling, discomfort, and drains. Dr. Robinson is an artist. I now look younger rather than older than my age. When friends and acquaintances see me they think I look younger, rested, slimmer, but do not realize I have had a lower facelift. I have no visible scars and look very natural. My dentist and eye doctor were so impressed with his work, both asked for his contact information for themselves.

January 25th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Robinson and his employees was excellent. They were very helpful and went out of their way to create a comfortable environment. I am so excited with the overall result of my rhinoplasty.

November 4th, 2016
Great Experience with Dr. Robinson
Great doctor. Very personable. My nose looks wonderful after my surgery. Everything about the surgery went very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone!

September 17th, 2016
Dr Robinson is a true professional- the work he performs is excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. More importantly the outcome of my surgery was very natural looking. I am very happy with the work Dr Robinson performed.

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Robinson and staff are very professional, warm, friendly and comforting. I am VERY happy with my results and recommend them highly.