inactive

Burke P Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

November 4th, 2016
Great Experience with Dr. Robinson
Great doctor. Very personable. My nose looks wonderful after my surgery. Everything about the surgery went very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone!

September 17th, 2016
Dr Robinson is a true professional- the work he performs is excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. More importantly the outcome of my surgery was very natural looking. I am very happy with the work Dr Robinson performed.

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Robinson and staff are very professional, warm, friendly and comforting. I am VERY happy with my results and recommend them highly.

May 22nd, 2016
Very Satisfied!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson's for more a couple of years and I have the utmost confidence in all of his work. Very professional and attentive to what I view as a flaw that needs improvement. The best part is I look very refreshed and people have no idea why.

April 22nd, 2016
I had my first experience in facial surgery with Dr Robinson. I had upper eyelid surgery.It was the easiest procedure ,very caring nurses and wonderful results.

October 30th, 2015
Staff is very nice and accommodating. Dr. Robinson takes the time to answer all your questions and explain what is expected. Only issue is they keep you waiting. Have had three appointments and always wait more than 45 min.

October 18th, 2015
First off, the most important thing. Dr. Robinson's work was absolutely perfect. This was a relatively minor procedure, but the first I would even considered doing - not being a fan of cosmetic surgery. But I must say that it has been life-changing and the safety and technical skill of the entire team at Robinson was absolutely top-notch. Next, the experience was happy from start to finish. Offices have a cheerful and thoughtful atmosphere with an exceedingly pleasant (though not sycophantic) staff. Right down to the sweets and hot drinks, they have thought of everything! All staff were attentive and genuine. Dr.Robinson himself is disarmingly witty and actually seems to listen and respond without pretension. He neither made light of concerns nor was there any pressure to have more done than I would originally planned - something I would been told to beware of when dealing with plastic surgeons. Robinson's intelligence and judgment seems not merely academic, but part of everything he does. And I would not say that of all doctors. I plan to come to Dr. Robinson's practice for any procedures I have in the future.

September 29th, 2015
Great experience
I highly recommend Dr. Robinson

September 26th, 2015
Wow! To begin with, Dr. Burke Robinson's staff are awesome! The first impression I had with the staff made me more confident even before I made the Dr. for the first time. The Dr. took care to asked me any of my concerns before my lower eyelids surgery. I am really happy that everything went good because safety was my primary concern. I really saw a big improvement on my face after the surgeon. I Recommend the Dr. Burke Robinson to anyone who has a puffy eye and is thinking about doing something about it.

August 16th, 2015
this experience with Doctor Burke robinson was excellent!!, and I am happy so far with the results till this point, thanks to the staff and to the Doctor!!.

August 15th, 2015
This office works to please their patients!
Dr. Robinson is one of the most thoughtful and thorough doctors I have ever had. He actually cares about the well being of his patients and takes the time to listen to them. He did my first surgery when I was 14 and my second when I was 24. My parents also come him and love his honesty, professionalism and his positive attitude. The staff is incredible and the best group of women I have ever met. Heather is awesome, honest, so easy to talk to and a very genuine person through and through. Molly, Carolina and Whitney are so sweet and I love when I get to see them, it really makes my day coming to this office. Emily has always been so sweet and has always gone out of her way to make sure my personal schedule came first before scheduling any procedures or appointments. This office cares about what they do but more importantly they care about their patients. You do not feel like a number or rushed as if they have better things to do, when you come here. I will NEVER go to anywhere else as long as this practice is open. The atmosphere makes you feel calm, safe, secure and more importantly, private. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Robinson and his team. Thank you.

July 12th, 2015
Dr. Robinson and his clinical staff have been very helpful throughout the whole process. They have answered all of my questions thoroughly and accurately. I could not be happier with my choice of doctor.