A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burkhardt Zorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burkhardt Zorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burkhardt Zorn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burkhardt H Zorn MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Burkhardt H. Zorn practice?
- Dr. Burkhardt Zorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burkhardt Zorn practices Urology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, MD.
See Clinton Urologists.