A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burkitt Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burkitt Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burkitt W Jensen MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Burkitt W. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Burkitt Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Burkitt Jensen practices Urology near Humble, TX.
See Humble Urologists.