A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burn Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burn Park is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burn Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burn Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Burn Park practice?
- Dr. Burn Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burn Park practices Family Medicine near Claremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Claremont Primary Care Doctors.