Dr. Burn Park MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 26th, 2013
Don't waste your time on him
I had TWO terrible experiences with doctor park. the first time was because i went to my appointed time and had to wait 30 minutes because he was chit chatting with his patient before me. the walls there are very thin so i could hear their whole conversation. the patient was bragging about his daughter and talking about golf.... so i got angry and told the nurse that i had to leave cuz of school. so she told doctor park and finally after 45 minutes of waiting he came in my room... asked me why i wanted a blood test and called the nurse and told her to send me to another doctor..... are you kidding me? the second time is A LOT worse.. during the summer my mom started complaining about how bad her headaches were and after a few days she started vommiting as well... so we took her to doctor park... he told my dad she has a cold, but my dad asked him if he was sure because it didn't seem like a cold to him. but doctor park said it was a cold for sure.. so he prescribed crazy amount of drugs for her.. so we trusted in him and we fed her the drugs for another few weeks... but as days go by she was getting worse and worse... so we took her again asking him to give her an mri scan so he finally agreed..after the results came out he said she has a cold and that it was nothing to worry about.... another week passed by and it was getting worse.. so we took her to the emergency room and found out she had hematoma in her head that was pushing her brain to the side...... the doctors at the hospital asked why we didn't come earlier and why it took so long for us to decide take her to the hospital.... we were stupid to trust him.. NEVER again am i going back to him..

July 30th, 2012
About 2 minutes into explaining how I had injured my arm Doctor Park had completley ignored me and had come to the assumption that i was a lieing and my own words could not be trusted. He simply sent me away without a single attempt to help me or my body. I do not recommend him if youre expecting serious results

February 10th, 2011
The doctor is okay just needs to listen more and not look like he needs to go now, the staff is not that professional, no professional nurses, there's one that I just don't understand what she's saying.

October 11th, 2010
Steven
Easy to get an appointment but the doctor speaks little English and does not listen well.

March 2nd, 2010
Dr. Park is a great doc. My wife and sister both ended up healing really good and happy. Thanks, Dr. Park!