A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burritt Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burritt Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burritt Haag, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burritt Haag MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Burritt Haag practice?
- Dr. Burritt Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Burritt Haag practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.