Dr. Burt Blackstone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burt Blackstone?

April 3rd, 2011

2009 Dr. Blackstone was my trauma surgeon at St. Mary Medical Center. He was reassuring while I was in the trauma center.Thankfully I needed no surgery however every step of the way he and his physician assistants were on the money with their treatment while I was in ICU. They were also caring and with me every step of the way. They even checked in on me when I was in rehab at St. Mary even though he was no longer my direct physician.

February 13th, 2011

CUT HAPPY DOCTOR-STAY AWAY

THIS DOCTOR WAS READY TO REMOVE THE COLON FROM A 85 OLD WOMAN. WHEN ASKED QUESTIONS HE BECAME COCKY, GIVING ME THE IMPRESSION HE IS GOD. LUCKY FOR ME, I RECEIVED THE OPINION OF ANOTHER DOCTOR, THE 2nd DOCTOR DIDN"T WANT TO PUT MY MOTHER THRU THE SURGERY, TURNED OUT MY MOTHER GOT BETTER AND LIVED TILL SHE WAS 92 YEARS OLD.I BELEIVE BLACKSTONE WAS ONLY OUT FOR MONEY AND NOT LOOKING OUT FOR THE WELFARE OF THE PATIENT. I WOULD NOT TRUST HIM OR HIS OPINION AT ALL.

January 1st, 2015