A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Faibisoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Faibisoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burt Faibisoff, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faibisoff graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Faibisoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faibisoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Burt I. Faibisoff practice?
Dr. Burt Faibisoff practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Havasu City, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.