A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Faibisoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Faibisoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burt Faibisoff, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Faibisoff graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Faibisoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burt I Faibisoff MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Burt I. Faibisoff practice?
- Dr. Burt Faibisoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Burt Faibisoff practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Surgeons.