A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Feldman is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burt Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Montgomery General Hospital, Olney, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burt Ira Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Burt I. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Burt Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Burt Feldman practices Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists.