Dr. Burt Fowler Is this you?

Neutral

August 12th, 2016

20 years past 4 cabgs. No further issues to date. Excellent surgeon.

January 8th, 2012

Dr. Fowler Fouled up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dec. 23, 2007

My mother walked into memorial hospital complaining of lower back ache. She was tested for several things and released from the hospitpal, but before she could even leave the facility, she was called back and told she needed emergency surgery. She phoned me and informed me for i lived in nc, I told her I'd get there when i could. I got there the next day surgery had been performed and she was really swollen and only moved her eyes. I was told she died directly after surgery, and he opened her chest up again and left her open for twenty four hours, He closed her up with a balloon in place. He romoved the balloon, was supposed to put her on a dialysis machine. I came from NC and had to push two chairs together to rest on. I didn't see this doctor until the next day he stood by the door of the room the whole time and looked at the monitors from there. She was on dialysis and had a tube to suck out bile from her throat which was on the floor at one point. My mother died a couple of days later. He put on her death certificate which took days to be signed because noone wanted to sign it, he said she died from "Hypertension". Terrible doctor...

October 29th, 2010

Unfortunately Dr. Fowler has retired

August 1st, 2010

Excellent Surgical Skills

Not Dr. warm and fuzzy, but I don't consider that to be the most important quality in a cardiothoracic surgeon. I'm direct and forthright and so is he. He did provide me with more info about my condition than any other doctor I had encountered to that point. Initially, he made a big boo-boo in telling me to prepare for death; however, I understood he could only speak from his experience to date. I enjoy defying the odds. Two days later, he got on board and successfully removed the obstacle to my otherwise good health. He then was pleased to tell me, live a long and happy life, which I will do thanks to him and the rest of his team.

March 16th, 2010

Dr Burt Fowler, Thoracic Surgeon

I was operated on by Dr Fowler after I had a heart attack.I was rushed to Memorial Hospital in Colorado Springs at 06:30 on St Patricks Day 2007 where Dr Fowler was the Thoracic Surgeon on call or on duty. Dr Fowler did a quadruple by-pass and I was up and around within three days. He used a vein from my left leg for the by-pass and there are no scars to be seen on my leg. I had no pain after my surgery.If you notice I gave Dr Fowler an excellent rating without answering any of the rating questions. I did this due to my excellent recovery and the fact I had no occasion to visit Dr Fowler for any reasons after my surgery. Dr Fowler did visit me in the hospital three times after my surgery and always put me at ease.In my opinion Dr Fowler is an excellent surgeon and I can thank him for saving my life.

July 23rd, 2009

Our experience with Dr. Fowler was excellent

Dr. Fowler was able to repair my husbands heart valve and give him back his health. He was thorough and meticulous in every detail.He was wonderful to work with and took all the time needed to make sure we understood what he would be doing at each step of the process.We feel very lucky to have found such a competent surgeon.

July 18th, 2009

Poor excuse for a doctor

Has NO bedside mannorsCan not communicate with patientsEgo as big as earthHow is got is medical license I will never know

February 18th, 2009

Would never use this doctor again!

Can not communicate with patientHas NO bedside mannersThe most rude person I have ever met

February 17th, 2016