A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Ginsburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burt A Ginsburg MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Burt A. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Burt Ginsburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Burt Ginsburg practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.