A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Ginsburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burt A Ginsburg MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Burt A. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Burt Ginsburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Burt Ginsburg practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.