Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Sep 18th, 2015

Dr Mashburn and Dr Sawula have been my doctors for 24 years. Between them they have delivered all of my 5 children. They are great and Kind. I will stay with them forever,

Jun 26th, 2015

Dr Mashburn is very personable & puts you right at ease the moment you step into his office. He is also very knowledgeable & cares about his patients. I highly recommend him! I've been a patient for several years.

Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Mashburn is a kind, caring and very professional doctor.

Why I chose Dr. Mashburn show details Why I chose Dr. Mashburn
by Tasha Dunn on Jan 14th, 2011

I was expecting twins 4 years ago, and needed a good doctor. With my first born, I had a bad experience with a doctor, and wanted one with good bedside manner, and and patience. I've got alot of positive refferels to visit Dr. Mashburn. So I did, and was the best doctor I had! I wish he was the doctor to deliver my daughter. He took great care of me, and my delivered my twin boys with great sucess. After my boys were born however, I became very ill, and Dr. Mashburn was there, to answer my call, and follow up with me when I had returned to the hospital. I had a great experience under his care, and his bedside manner was terrific, and his professionalism stood out. Thank you doctor Mashburn!! And the boys are doing great!! They just turned 4!!