Dr. Burt Moritz IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Burt Moritz IV?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Burt Moritz IV?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 12th, 2013

Good Experience

Dr. Moritz saw me after an MRI was ordered, about 2 weeks after my ski injury, a possible ACL tear. After viewing it, he assured me he didnot think there was any meniscus injury, and spend plenty of time explaining to me and my spouse, what the courses if action are if there were certain injuries and said ACL Sx may not be necessary in my case. A month later we returned for a second visit, swelling down, he reassured us after an exam of the initial evaluation. I really liked that he did not push reconstructive ACL surgery, felt he was very competent with his experiences, and would recommend him to others.