A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Schell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burt Schell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burt Earl Schell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burt E. Schell practice?
- Dr. Burt Schell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Burt Schell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grayslake, IL and Gurnee, IL.
See Libertyville Orthopedic Surgeons.