A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Schell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burt Schell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burt Schell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Burt Schell practice?
- Dr. Burt Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. Burt Schell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Orthopedic Surgeons.