Obstetrician & Gynecologist

I WOULD BE ASHAMED show details I WOULD BE ASHAMED
Aug 12th, 2015

I have called the office multiple times, "Gaby is currently on the phone , I'll h have her call you back" it was for a surgery, called four different times and nothing! I would understand if this was a department store, but we are talking about people's health, unprofessional is an understatement. I finally called to leave a message for doctors., choices 1)B.B.B. 2) new doctor, 3) fire your staff....THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!

by Linda Pizzuto on Jul 28th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Webb

Don't go here show details Don't go here
Dec 2nd, 2012

The doctor seems all caring, then he doesn't bother with you anymore.His assistant and PA tell you not to listen to him, just them.It gets crazy.

Lack of care show details Lack of care
Jul 1st, 2012

Went to Dr. Webb the begining of my menopauce. He laughed in my face on several occasions, once when I asked for medication for hemmrhoids and on the phone when I called to advise him that the rx he gave me for menopauce was making me crazy. I was crying and pleading with him for advise and he said,"call in the am and see if we can get you in to discuss the options and differnent meds" Eventhough I was at my lowest ever in my life with these meds, he didnt have time for me. Thats the last we spoke.I would NOT recomend this Dr. if you are in pre or menopasual. They are more concerned about the cosmetic side ie,botox etc.

Awesome!! show details Awesome!!
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Webb was a wonderful doctor!! His staff was very nice and i literally waited in the office for 7 minutes and then i went back. would definetly go back!!!

Not sure??? show details Not sure???
May 5th, 2012

Was impressed with the fact that I was having a minor emergency and the office/staff/doctor waited for me and squeezed me in...he was very reassuring. After ultrasound, came back for follow up and left in tears. More confused that when I went in and have no answers as to what is going on with me. Mind is still swirling with questions/decisions/etc. Wants to see me again but this time pushed off to the nurse practitioner which I believe in their abilities but...did the doc just give up already? I am terrified at what is happening to my body and have cried non stop since my appointment a few days ago. Not so sure what to do...maybe he is good at delivering babies but not so sure on his ability to handle other problems.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 11th, 2012

Surprised at how good this guy was at working with me. This is a great doctor with an excellent bedside manner and obviously well educated. I would highly recommend him. As for his staff, them seemed fine to me. They did screw up appointment time, however; but they were very friendly. I read the other reviews and my guess is based on those reviews he may have a bad one in the bunch HOWEVER he IS an excellent doctor. These doctors need to be told directly about bad staff - they cannot fix what they don't know is broken. Again, great doctor and I will go back.

Jul 1st, 2011

I visited this doctor for a second opinion and will continue with him. I felt very confident with his opinion.

Beware of the office staff here,,imcompetance rains there!Bye doc sorry show details Beware of the office staff here,,imcompetance rains there!Bye doc sorry
Jun 13th, 2011

Don't let the office staff or front desk ladies run you.Hard to get appts.because you are always put on hold.Well today was the last straw,guess they just don't need any business huh cause it shows in their front desk and being put on hold for over 45 minutes constantly.Docs!Your front desk can make or break you!Time to leave for me,shame too isn't it .

Mar 17th, 2011

Dr. Webb has the perfect demeanor for his specialty. His manner is as great as his competency. He is probably the most nurturing man I've met in any medical practice. I've been a patient for 15 years.

beware of office staff show details beware of office staff
Feb 23rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Webb at the recommendation of a friend. Having said that, I will let you know, I went to him for about 8 weeks and NEVER saw him once. I was always pushed off to a Nurse Practitioner for ultrasounds, labs, etc. The office staff was horrible and the reason I switched to my present doctor. They seemed to have an attitude of "who cares". So many times I would drive from Chandler to an appt, only to find out they had canceled my appt 15 mn before I arrived NOT by cell phone, but on my office phone in Chandler. Finally after this happening four times, and being told that I was essentially not good enough to have an appt with the doctor and my pregnancy only qualified me for the nurse practitioner...I changed. I walked out with my records in hand. Pregnancy is a dangerous time - it behooves health care professionals to actually MEET their patients and not push them off on an underling.

Dec 31st, 2010

We needed to get a second a opinion on a condition I was experiencing. After having surgery as my only option from my old Doctor, Dr Webb was awesome. He really listened to my concerns and my whole story! Looked at the MRI I brought him. And gave me the antibiotics I was hoping for instead of exploratory surgery right away! He was professional and I appreciated his honesty, gentleness and straight forward approach and communication. I am excited to go to him in the future OB/GYN needs!

Missy show details Missy
Sep 2nd, 2010

I loved Dr. Webb! He was so friendly to me and i felt like i could tell him anything. He has helped all of my friends and i with all of our problems and none of us have ever had a problem with him

WORST BEDSIDE MANOR show details WORST BEDSIDE MANOR
by MORE THAN UNHAPPY PATIENT on Jun 11th, 2010

DR. WEBB DIAGNOSED ME COMPLETELY WRONG, WAS COMPLETELY RUDE WHEN QUESTIONED,STAFF COULD'NT BE BOTHERED, WAITING TO MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE HOSPITAL AND HE IS TOTALLY ARROGANT.

dr webb is awesome show details dr webb is awesome
May 8th, 2010

just to be brief if you are looking for a really good dr that is always there go to dr webb

Mar 21st, 2010

Dr Burt Webb Scottsdale,azI was a patient of Dr. Webb's for a several years and while I never had a major problem I never even saw him. He had

by J.J. Chambers on Aug 5th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Webb's since 1995. He is an excellent doctor and practices a preventive approach to women's health issues, stays updated on the newest research available and is responsive to my questions concerning varied health issues. While I naturally go to him each year for my well-check he discusses many issues such as prevention of osteoporosis, hormone replacement related issues, and orders any testing he deems appropriate. To read anything negative regarding Dr. Webb is disheartening to me as I have nothing but the highest respect for his medical expertise and him as a person. You won't find a better OB/GYN Dr. I consider myself amongst the fortunate to have him practicing in Scottsdale, AZ.