A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Weyhing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Weyhing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burt Weyhing, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weyhing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burt Thomas Weyhing MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Burt T. Weyhing practice?
- Dr. Burt Weyhing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Burt Weyhing practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Southfield Radiologists.