Internists

Northpoint
2315 N Lake Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53211
414-272-1929
Locations and availability (1)

|  Lyme survivor  |  show details
by Bob D. on Jan 24th, 2013

A very caring intelligent man who has been treating me for chronic Lyme disease. Always open to my thoughts & nurtured me on my Lyme studies. He passed away a few days ago & will be greatly missed by many. He leaves the world a better place for all his tireless work healing others. Rest in peace.

|  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

I have been cared for by Dr. Waisbren since 1985. At that time I was almost in a wheelchair due to poor strength and balance due to multiple sclerosis. Someone I had worked with at a Milwaukee hospital recommended him. I had been treated by the leading neurologist at the hospitl I had worked at since 1984. When he was through with testing and procedures, his advice had been "Come back when it gets worse." Dr. Waisbren had developed his own treatment based on transfer factor with which I have been treated since 1985. I have had no relapses since 1986. My brain MRI shows many MS lesions, but after being tested every five years, there has been no progression of the lesions since 1987, when I had the first MRI. Nine months after the start of treatment I was able to return to work as a medical transcriptionist. Because he sees patients from all over the world, sometimes there can be lengthy waits for treatment, but he was the only physician in the U.S. treating MS with this treatment, which stopped my steadily progressing MS in its tracks. Without his treatment, and with no conventional teatment available for steadily progressing MS, I would not be alive today without Dr. Waisbren.Thank you for my life,Mary K. Evans

|  Dr. Burton Waisbren saved my life  |  show details
by KB on Apr 20th, 2011

He is an amazing doctor with an excellent moral. He deeply cares and is passionate about his work and getting the patient healthy. He always made sure we were on the same page about treatment, etc. We need more LLMDs like him!!!

|  He listens!  |  show details
by Susan on Sep 24th, 2010

Dr. Burton Waisbren listens to what you have to say and tries things outside the box. sometimes that's what is needed!wonderful man, nice personality, easy to work with. Very understanding of individuals problems.